This Healthy Ricotta, Honey and Banana on Toast breakfast is a delicious and fresh way to start your day and make your day into something special!
So there are some days that you know are going to be busy, even hectic, and a good breakfast is a great way to start off the day.
You know, give the day a little lift... even if it is just by having a breakfast that is a little different, a bit luxurious and healthy.
This recipe for Healthy Ricotta, Honey and Banana on Toast for breakfast, is just that, fresh, easy, delicious. The best part is that it is not the same boring cereal for breakfast.
This will definitely add a sparkle to your morning and it will keep you full till lunch.
The perfect combination of crunchy toast, smooth ricotta, healthy cinnamon, sweet honey, and the flavour of banana.
You can use whatever type of bread of your liking - gluten-free bread, sourdough, seeded bread, English muffins, or even fruit toast!
I make this Healthy Ricotta, Honey and Banana on Toast with Gluten-Free Bread made in the Bread Machine.
A spectacular breakfast that will start any average day and help to make it great!!
- 200g of low fat ricotta
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (adjust to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 slices of bread (bread of your choice - I use this gluten free bread recipe and then toast it)
- Simply toast the bread - (I use gluten free bread and toast it twice in the toaster so it has a nice crunch. If you have a little more time, you could spread some olive oil on the bread of your choice and place it in the oven to make it nice and crunchy)
- While the bread is toasting, in bowl, add in the ricotta, ½ teaspoon of the cinnamon and a drizzle of the honey and using a fork, mix together.
- Spoon onto the toast and then slice the banana and place on top.
- Then top with the remaining cinnamon and honey!
Yes...you can eat it with a knife and fork to make it that extra special...or simply pick it up and chomp away... and sort out the sticky fingers later!
You might also like....