This Healthy Ricotta, Honey and Banana on Toast breakfast is a delicious and fresh way to start your day and make your day into something special!
- 200g of low fat ricotta
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (adjust to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 slices of bread (bread of your choice - I use this gluten free bread recipe and then toast it)
- Simply toast the bread - (I use gluten free bread and toast it twice in the toaster so it has a nice crunch. If you have a little more time, you could spread some olive oil on the bread of your choice and place it in the oven to make it nice and crunchy)
- While the bread is toasting, in bowl, add in the ricotta, ½ teaspoon of the cinnamon and a drizzle of the honey and using a fork, mix together.
- Spoon onto the toast and then slice the banana and place on top.
- Then top with the remaining cinnamon and honey!
Yes…you can eat it with a knife and fork to make it that extra special…or simply pick it up and chomp away… and sort out the sticky fingers later!
You might also like….