Accessibility Statement for Sparkles In The Everyday
This is an accessibility statement from Sparkles In The Everyday.
Measures to support accessibility
Sparkles In The Everyday takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sparkles In The Everyday:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sparkles In The Everyday is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sparkles In The Everyday. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sparkles In The Everyday:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
This statement was created on 20 June 2021