This easy Gluten Free Pad Thai Noodle dish is an everyday meal that doesn’t take long to cook, is healthy and tastes wonderful!
In my home at the moment we are loving noodles… especially gluten free rice noodles.
This recipe is one of our favourites – Gluten Free Pad Thai Noodles and you can add whatever vegetables you have in the fridge.
The egg gives it a delicious taste and everyone in my home loves the little spirals of egg mixed through.
This is easy to do and simply swirl the egg mixture in the base of the wok to create a thin omelette, take it out and lay it on a chopping board, roll the omelette and then slice!
This Gluten Free Pad Thai noodle dish has a nice light flavour but if you wanted to increase the flavour you can…simply increase the amount of garlic and fish sauce.
Fish sauce can be quite overpowering …(I have learnt that the hard way :-)…… so now I only use 1 tablespoon…you may prefer 2 tablespoons, if you like the stronger flavour).
This recipe also uses sweet chilli sauce which gives it a little sweetness but if you wanted to add some heat, thinly slice up red chillies or use chilli paste when making the sauce.
Topping this Easy Pad Thai Noodle with crushed roasted peanuts gives it that extra flavour and crunch and finish it with sliced garlic chives or coriander…delicious!!
(This sounds so good…think I am having this for tea tonight now 🙂
Easy Gluten Free Pad Thai Noodle Dish Recipe!
- 150g medium flat rice noodles (soak them in boiling water for 5 mins or until soft)
- 2 chicken breast - diced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of mince garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce (depends on how strong of the flavour you like)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of roasted crushed peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of garlic chives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 zucchini slice
- 10 green beans sliced
- Soak the medium flat rice noodles in boiling water for 5 mins or until soft
- In a wok, heat 1 table of the oil and add the beaten egg. Swirl the eggs in the wok to create a thin style omelette.
- Remove from wok and roll up the omelette and slice
- Add the oil, garlic, ginger, carrots, zucchini, green beans and cook for 2 minutes or until they just soften slightly
- In a bowl add in the fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sweet chilli sauce and vinegar and stir to combine
- Add in the chopped chicken and the fish sauce mixture.
- Stir well and when the chicken is cooked add in the noodles and stir through and then add in the egg.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve on a plate and top with roasted crushed peanuts.
Easy and delicious – Gluten Free Pad Thai noodle dish!!
You can follow along for other great recipes and lots more by following the Sparkles In The Everyday Pinterest Board.