So of course I gladly bought a few.
When I got home and had a look, all they needed was a little bit of ‘sparkle’ to make them pretty.
What you need to make a Pretty Confetti Bowl!
All you need to make Pretty Confetti Bowls:
- nail polish (a good quality one),
- a ceramic plate or bowl,
- and some small round stickers that are used to put around folder holes on paper (paper ring eyelets).
How To Make the DIY Pretty Confetti Bowl!
- Simply apply the stickers and press down firmly, to make the pattern you like. Rub the centre of each sticker, so the nail polish doesn’t seep through.
- TIP– don’t rub too hard around the edges as you still need to be able to remove them.
- Paint in the centre of the stickers with nail polish -use the colour you like or even a mixture of colours. If you use a light colour you may need to do two coats.