DIY – Petite Trinket Dish
- Nail polishes – I used 3 and one had a shine and glitz to it.
- 1 chop stick (or a stirring stick)
- 1 old ice cream container….one that can thrown away into recycling
- 1 little bowl or dish
…..and that’s it!
- Using an old ice cream container, I filled it 3/4 with water and then drizzled the nail polish into the water. ( Be in a well ventilated area because nail polish can smell quite strong)
- I used three different colours but you could use as little or as many as you like.
- Using a chop stick, I swirled the nail polishes around to give it a marble effect.
- I then dipped the little dish into the water so the nail polish sticks to the bowl. I dipped a side in at a time, so I could get a different effect. I did add a little more nail polish for the last dip. It does look a little messy at this stage, but once it dries it has a whole different look…marble with a little sparkle!
- I left mine to dry and popped it in the fridge to set.
…a perfect place to keep trinkets or just to add a little swirl of colour!
(click on the image below)