These are the chocolate cookies I make when we need a chocolate fix and I don't have much time. These cookies are just awesome!
I am not going to lie and tell you they are tricky to make because they are not, but they are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
The coconut really adds that special taste and takes them to a new level of chocolate cookie!
I know you just want to know how to make these Coconut and Chocolate Cookies - that are gluten free. So no more waiting ....
All you need is 5 ingredients ( go on, count them ..only 5 !!!)
Gluten Free Coconut and Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free - Coconut and Chocolate Cookies!!
Easy and delicious Gluten Free Coconut and Chocolate Cookies...and they only take 5 ingredients!
Recipe type: Gluten Free Cookies
- 1 cup of Nutella
- ½ cup of gluten free plain flour
- ¼ cup of coconut
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of chocolate bits
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon onto a cookie trays-I use a teaspoon amount.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins and let them cool on the tray for a bit. They are soft when they come out of the oven, but they go firmer when you leave them to cool.
- Place them on a wire rack to cool fully.
...and maybe just try one when they are warm... Go on, I know you want to!
Ok...maybe I had a few to see if they were delicious!!!
And they SURE were fine...perfect even!! 🙂
You might also like...
Those look lovely - my son would like them, he's also gluten free. #TastyTuesdays popping over from http://thereciperesource.blogspot.co.uk
Christy @ 11 Magnolia Lane
Looks great! I just pinned this recipe to my GF Pinterest board. Thanks for linking up at the Pretty Preppy Party!