The easy way to make delicious gluten-free bread in a bread machine!
An easy way to make delicious gluten-free bread in a bread machine. Bread for sandwiches, toast, jaffles, garlic bread, hot or cold!
- Dry Ingredients
- 3 ½ cups of gluten-free self-raising flour I use the Orgran brand
- 1 tablespoon of xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 sachet 7 grams of dried yeast
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups of almond milk or milk of your choice
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 eggs - medium
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until blended.
Place the wet ingredients into the pan of the bread machine.
Spoon in the dry ingredients on top of the wet ones.
Mix the dry and wet together slightly in the bread pan.
Turn on the bread machine and bake on the basic setting. (My machine takes 3 hours and 5 minutes.)
When the bread has finished cooking leave the bread in the bread pan for 15 mins and then turn out and let it cool.